Interview Sooner from the comfort of your home!
Using a smart phone or computer with camera, click this link on Tuesday, May 26th 12:00NOON - 2:00pm
and get interviewed by a hiring manager.
Click here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0uf-quqjwoHdCPIo0u8seSg3GSKTagOJkJ
between the hours of 12:00p-2:00p on Tuesday May 26th to be match with a hiring manager for a live virtual interview.
Allied Universal is seeking the position of Food Distributor Security Officer
. Our Security Officers embrace our company's core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.comfor all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
As a Professional Security Officer
for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client's property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Posting ID: 558407602Posted: 2020-05-22