Allied Universal is in need of a Security GSOC Professional to work at a major client site located in Newark, NJFull Time position available, day shift.Must have more than 1 year security Command Center Experience.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Must like to work in a highly visible active environment
- Must like to work in an environment that deals with employees, visitors and contracted workers.
- Ideal canidates will be required to provide superior customer services at an active facility on a daily basis.
- Extensive training opportunities
- Internal growth
- Full time position available
The Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Supervisor leads the day to day activities of assigned shifts in the client's GSOC. This position is responsible for line-level supervision of up to ten Lead Operators and Operators. The GSOC Supervisor assures that all GSOC positions are staffed with qualified personnel and that all operations are conducted in line with established policy and procedure. This position is under the direction of the Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receiving shift pass down information, and conducting shift briefings to provide updates, assignments, training, and uniform compliance
- Maintaining situational awareness of natural and man-made events that may compromise the safety and security of personnel, business operations, and infrastructure for client locations globally
- Drafts and sends emergency mass notifications and other crisis communications
- Ensuring that field personnel respond to all emergencies: medical, fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters, and accidents
- Assisting the Client's security personnel with the development and/or revision of security operation center processes, protocols, and systems
- Identifying and routing security for resolution of any nuisance or trouble (physical security) alarms
- Provides back-up, support, and on-call function as-needed
- Oversees quality control and oversight for all production, support, and staffing functions in conjunction with GSOC Operations Manager
- Directly assists in developing and maturing the capabilities of the GSOC including support for operations and the intelligence/analytics areas
- Supervise the maintenance and deployment of a GSOC knowledge management dashboard (ex: SharePoint Site or other tool)
- Works with Operations Manager to identify process and quality improvements
- Represent the GSOC in meetings with client personnel
- Triage and manage incidents of workplace violence or other associate misconduct
- Developing and executing training for the Operators in all control room functions and conducting training exercises with the field leadership team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- College Degree (BA) or equivalent work experience in an operations center or dispatch capacity
- At least four years of experience in security
- Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in conducting research/analysis
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events
- Good working knowledge of security systems for access control, CCTV systems, badging systems, alarm monitoring systems
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Posting ID: 558407938Posted: 2020-05-22