Allied Universal is seeking Full and Part Time experienced security officers
for a special detail team in Charlotte, NC.
This is a permanent position on an award winning team. Former law enforcement, corrections, military, and/or security experience is required.
As this is a highly trusted position, we are offering a $500 hiring bonus
to those matching the required experience level!
Interview from the comfort of your home. Using a smart phone or computer with camera, Please click the link https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYlc-GpqzkuE9W5mE1ReoMLSsoD4hvLEV-s
on Tuesday June 2nd
anytime between the hours of 9:00-11:00
to be matched with a Hiring Manager to discuss employment opportunities in the security industry.
We look forward to virtually meeting you!
Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities. QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license
- Minimum 2 years verifiable experience in one of the following:
- professional security setting
- sworn law enforcement
- active military
- Will be required to pass physical agility test
- Must have understanding of CCTV, radio communications, access control, alarm monitoring, video surveillance, fire monitoring equipment, telecommunications.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid NC PPSB Security License (training will be provided)
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Posting ID: 558408171Posted: 2020-05-22