Allied Universal is excited to announce 20 Full Time Security Officers position are available at a Prestigious University located in Cambridge, MA
Full Time Hours available
All Shifts including weekends Ideal candidate must possess at minimum:
1 year of security; military and/or law enforcement experience or a combination of all three
Must be able to use multiple applications utilizing tablets and or computers
Access Control of campus building
Exceptional customer service provider
Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Starting hourly wage: $22.50 an hour
Retention/Holiday and Employee of the Qrt Incentive Bonuses
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Lobby/Receptionist to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required. 3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required; prior experience using HRIS automated systems a strong plus.
Posting ID: 558408371Posted: 2020-05-22