DescriptionJackson Memorial Long-Term Care Center2500 NW 22nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33142Variable Shifts
COVID Practical Nurse performs advanced practical nursing work in the care and treatment of COVID patients. Employees in this classification perform a variety of nursing care assignments in one or more medical areas, requiring more advanced knowledge and skills of practical nursing. Emphasis of the work is on performance of specialized as well as more difficult and responsible duties in patient care, giving assistance to physicians and nurses, and performing
- Generally requires 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN program is required.
Knowledge Skill Abilities:
- Valid Florida LPN license is required.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification with at least 6 months validity required.
- Completion of 30 Hour Florida Board of Nursing Approved IV Certification Course is required.
Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work accurately while meeting multiple deadlines. Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with critical thinking and professional composure. Ability to understand and follow instructions. Knowledge and skill in use of job appropriate technology and software applications. Must meet and maintain current all unit specific and organizational skills/competencies, certifications/licensures, as required by the nursing area.
Posting ID: 558408445Posted: 2020-05-22