Arbor Lodging Management is a leading hotel investment and management company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. Our culture is focused on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are people-focused, data-driven, and accountable-to our guests and our clients.
We are currently seeking aHotel Dual Director of Sales
to join our team in Bloomington, MN!
As the Director of Sales you will be responsible for leading and directing the development and implementation of strategic sales, marketing plans, and initiatives in an effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.Dual Director of Sales Duties and Responsibilities
The Successful Dual Director of Sales Candidate
- To oversee and manage sales staff and reservation to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage and marketing opportunities are achieved.
- Works closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize REVPAR and grow market share.
- Maintain and promote teamwork with effective and clear communication with coworkers
- Ensure hotel meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
- Follow and track company cross-sell procedures
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Review and approves any special corporate negotiated rates by signing the contract.
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives
- Oversee and ensure the updating of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel's participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centers, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating a proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
The Benefits of Arbor Lodging
- Hilton and Marriott experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of advanced sales strategies, yield management, and relationship building/maintenance.
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Ability to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense and the ability to motivate
- 2 to 4 years' experience in hotel sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401k program with company match
Arbor Lodging focuses on Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties:
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
- Do the Right Thing- Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart- Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable- Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher- Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences- Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.