The Business Intelligence Developer creates and maintains technologies, applications, and practices for the collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of data. This includes ETL, data modeling, scripting, data visualization, interactive dashboards, and standard ad hoc reporting. Will have primary responsibility for data source and warehousing layers. Will also partner directly with the business to turn data into knowledge and insights.
1. Design, develop, document, and implement data mappings for ETL implementations.
2. Design, develop, document, and implement real time data integrations (ETL) for OLTP and OLAP systems.
3. Design, develop, document, and implement data reporting and analytics solutions - including analysis, visualization, and enterprise class reporting.
4. Design, develop, document, automate, and execute reusable test scenarios.
5. Perform application administration, maintenance, and tuning.
6. Support existing and newly implemented solutions.
7. Be accountable for the full software development lifecycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and on-going support.
8. Engage with business stakeholders to analyze the business' process needs, gather requirements, and map them to solutions that leverage functionality.
9. Build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts.
10. Provide technical guidance and mentoring to technical and business teams.
1.Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, MIS, or directly related field required.
2.Minimum 6 years of experience with SQL, Unix Linux and Windows scripting required.
3.Minimum 6 years of experience with integration tools required. Experience with Datastage preferred.
4.Minimum 6 years of experience with business intelligence reporting tools required. Experience with Microstrategy preferred.
5.Experience in working with relational and multidimensional data models, and structured and unstructured data.
6.Experience leading medium- to large-sized projects using Agile methodologies preferred.
7.Good understanding of the theories and principles of systems development and the interrelationships of systems required.
8.Communicates complex ideas clearly and simply written or verbal to a technical or non-technical audience.
9.Communicates the business outcome related to the technology solution provided for technical and non-technical audiences.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Posting ID: 558408595Posted: 2020-05-22