The Global Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) is held responsible for managing and actively pursuing treasury revenue streams and product penetration across an assigned portfolio of Middle Market entities with corporate revenue values between $50 million to $2 billion. In some cases the TSO will also pursue client prospect opportunities outside of the portfolio. In providing US and International treasury management solutions, the TSO works closely with several partners such as Client Managers, Treasury Sales Analysts, Credit Officers, FX Trade Advisors, Global Liquidity Advisors, Card Managers, Trade/SCF Advisors, Liquidity Specialists.
The TSO leads pricing and negotiation discussions with the client for TM products to optimize relationship profitability across the portfolio. The TSO will actively participate (and sometimes lead) in the Client Management Process (CMP) that focuses on client acquisition and deepening existing relationships through the thoughtful identification of client needs.
The TSO is accountable for revenue/product growth, client calling initiatives, portfolio development, pricing, RFP or RFI responses, call preparations, and leading client-facing treasury presentations. This individual will also need to identify and evaluate treasury solutions based on a client focused cost/benefit analysis and bank focused profitability analysis.
In order to be successful, a TSO must maintain a strong client focus while also understanding the operational aspects of the bank. A strong bank and industry awareness of various treasury products and services used by clients will also aid in the success. The TSO must maintain an open line of communication with core team members such as the Client Managers and Treasury Sales Analysts to ensure all are kept informed of updated client information, treasury product information, and other industry knowledge. The TSO must also be motivated to maintain a consistent level of goal achievement and be willing to challenge themselves. REQUIRED SKILLS
- Sales and client relationship experience
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation and active listening skills
- Excellent critical/strategic thinking and problem resolution skills
- Successfully demonstrates creative thinking while adhering to guidelines
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the ability to foster strong partnerships within the core team and the ability to build sincere rapport with client contacts
- Effectively manages competing priorities in an organized fashion while maintaining a consistent level of client satisfaction
- Successfully maneuvers throughout the enterprise
- Proactively engages all internal partners for sales opportunities
- Effectively manages risk while balancing the needs of the client, the team, and the bank
- Able to effectively work as an individual contributor as well as a close team member in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Cash Management and/or Trade & Supply Chain Finance experience
- Intrinsically motivated to continuously improve processes and/or one's own education
- Exercises the desire to mentor and sponsor other Associates
- Certified Treasury Professional certification or equivalent
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Posting ID: 558408657Posted: 2020-05-22