Director- Field ServiceJob ID:
Newark, NJ 07101
Altice Technical Services is a business entity within the Altice family of companies. Altice Technical Services is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Director of Operations is responsible for all field service contact with consumers in the Regional area assigned for multiple products, including but not limited to, digital cable TV, high-speed broadband Internet and digital voice service. The Director of Operations is accountable for actively managing operating and capital costs while achieving specified service targets.
Develop and maintain a high-performing, customer-focused regional services organization. Delivering superior service in a cost-effective manner. The Director of Operations will ensure our field service interactions provide a superior service experience to our customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years business management experience, with demonstrated increased levels of responsibility within the cable or telecommunications industry is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience managing multiple departments within the Field Operations or a similar environment.
- Proven successful experience in launching new products and services in the telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated experience in change management and leadership.
- MS Office Software Proficiency in Excel, Word, & Power Point.
- Skills and experience in building and leading teams, developing skills in others, fostering collaboration and building consensus across the Company.
- Ability to understand and respond effectively to activity interdependencies to ensure that they do not negatively affect the delivery of service to customers.
- Strong project management skills; the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives; and skill in identifying, analyzing and resolving problems.
- Demonstrated successful experience in managing a large Field Service Department involving multiple locations and a large geography.
- Understanding of the technical components relating to HFC and fiber networks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug‐free and smoke‐free workplace.
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Join our Talent Community and receive job alerts when we have new opportunities that match your interests.
Share This Page
- Careers Home
- Students & Grads
- Employee Portal
Cheddar Optimum Suddenlink Altice Business a4 News 12 Networks i24 NEWS
Copyright Altice USA - All rights reserved.
Altice is anequal opportunity employer
Posting ID: 558408681Posted: 2020-05-22