Come work for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
At Home Healthcare is passionate about helping children and their families receive necessary care in the comfort of home. Our pediatric care helps maintain stability in a child's life and allows them to receive the individualized care they need.
- Performs all planned, approved, and supervised by the Occupational Therapist occupational therapy procedures in the client home.
- Immediately reports any changes in client condition to the supervising Occupational Therapist or Director of Nurses.
- Participates in case conferences, staff meetings, and in-service education and training as required.
- Participates and leads educational training and programs for the client and/or caregiver as required.
- Provides clerical and other administrative assistance as requested.
- Performs all other duties as requested by supervisor
- Certification as an Occupational Therapy Assistant established by the American Occupational Therapy Association. Position requires current licensing by the State of Texas as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Must have and maintain current valid Texas Driver's License and proof of current liability insurance.
- Must maintain current certificate in basic life support (CPR).
- Proof of TB screening within the past 12 months.
- Requires proficient computer software skills necessary to produce accurate documents and materials. Working knowledge of MS Office necessary.
- Requires ability to use up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds continuously to move objects.
Posting ID: 558408686Posted: 2020-05-22