Overview Come work for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 34 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
- We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays equal to 16 days a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Creates and maintains all skilled/licensed/office employee records; maintain record retention system in accordance with federal and state laws, licensure and certification requirements; ensures all employee records are maintained confidential. Includes confidential files.
- Sends out weekly reminders to Branch Manager and cc: Administrator on ongoing new hire information missing. Responsible for oversight of all paperwork to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry into HR systems with new employee information within 12 hours of receipt of documentation
- Responsible for Human Resources data entry software programs.
- Runs compliance/audit reports from SQL/Bamboo system. Notifies Branch Manager and cc: Administrator weekly of missing items. As items are submitted, remove from weekly tracking list.
- Responsible for the filing of employees documentation.
- Pulling reports for new hires, status changes, and other required reports on a daily basis. Forward reports/maintenance forms to HR Director.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all HR documentation; sends HR documentation to appropriate offices. *(For specific assigned areas.)
- Responsible for generating compliance/audit reports from the HR database and Kantime as needed.
- Responsible for file audits, notifying managers of missing information, and tracking.
- Verifies current professional licenses with appropriate governing board (current employees) by the 1st of the month. Notifies Branch Manager and cc: Administrator of items that will expire at the end of that month (and any that have expired) - CPR, Professional License, Auto Liability and review dates.
- Responsible for providing accurate approved employment verifications; returns phone calls with applicable approved information; fax verification form to business entity, receive completed form from entity, and file in employee files timely.
- Backup for Homeworks to HR Coordinator. Fully understands set-up of new employees to ensure maximum of 24-hour turnaround time.
- Responsible for new hire orientation tour and equipment issuance.
- Responsible for creating the end of month report on the last business day of each month and submitting the report accurately to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for completing the first paycheck audit after a status change.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Position requires high school diploma or equivalent plus minimum one-year prior successful experience in general human resources function.
- Applicable two year or four year college degree in related field or equivalent human resources experience preferred.
- This position requires a clear criminal background history.
- Must be proficient in computer skills.
- Office background experience strongly encourged.
Posting ID: 558408691Posted: 2020-05-22