Come work for a Home Health company that really does "feel like family"! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
We are looking for an exceptional Registered Nurse to perform assessments and skilled nursing visits to adults in their home.
We will offer the perfect candidate:
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays equal to 16 days a year
- A Company car with paid gas, maintenance and tolls
- Cell phone reimbursement
- An IPad with a keyboard for electronic charting
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Employee Bonus Referral Program
- Demonstrate current and up to date knowledge of all state and federal of governmental regulations and intermediary guidelines.
- Responsible for evaluating utilization of patient services and patient progress; review evaluation with the care team, patient, family members, physician, and Clinical Care Coordinator as needed.
- Responsible for initiating patient discharge planning upon patient admission to care. Accurately and timely complete Discharge Summary at time of patient discharge from agency services.
- Performs HHA supervisory patient visits as required.
- Participates in quality improvement program to identify and report problems, identify problem indicators, and perform chart audits and review.
- Works with Clinical Care Coordinator to communicate patient status and problems daily.
- Accurately reviews all verbal physician orders received by nursing personnel; provide authorization by signature on all verbal physician orders received prior to Patient treatment.
- Responsible for initiating effective plan of care as prescribed by the physician; evaluates plan of care regularly and makes appropriate revisions as necessary and as approved by the physician.
- Attends case conferences as scheduled to discuss and evaluate patient diagnoses, treatment plans, progress, goals, scheduling, problems, and interventions with interdisciplinary team; complete appropriate documentation of meeting to patient record.
- Provides counsel and information to client and family members upon request regarding patient needs and services.
- Performs PRN visits, work rotating weekend shifts, and available on call as required.
- Maintains compliance with all At Home Healthcare policies, procedures, and regulations, including all federal and state laws.
- Maintains communication with physician, staff, and patients to coordinate care and resolves problems; maintains positive referral sources for the agency through professional and timely communication.
- Provide and / or assist with referrals to appropriate community resources; facilitate access and communication when multiple services are involved; monitor activities to ensure that services are actually being delivered and meet the needs of the patient; coordinate services to avoid duplication.
- Review for quality outcome improvement prior to discharge. Assure that discharge is appropriate.
- Prior to discharge review for goals met and improvement in OASIS Outcomes.
- Review documentation for completion of teaching intervention.
The qualifications for an Adult Care Services RN are:
- Must be willing to provide care and support to patients and families in their homes.
- Must have at least 1 year of nursing experience
- Must have a Texas RN license in good standing
- Must have a current CPR certification
- Must have a current driver's license
Posting ID: 558408700Posted: 2020-05-22