SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor - supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States - as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution and fresh food processing through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.At SpartanNash, relationships matter
and working on the Supply Chain/Distribution team isn't just about how we serve our customers, it's about how we treat our associates. We want you to feel valued as an individual and as part of our team. Our culture is vibrant and associates want to stay here because we have good people. It's not unusual to see longevity of 25+ years at our facilities. We share a sense of pride and are excited to contribute to the company's prosperity.
A day in the life of a truck driver is never the same but, in this role, you can expect to be a key contributor to the supply chain process. You will work with a team you can trust, dedicated to safety, quality and patriotism.
If you have any of the following MOS codes, we strongly encourage you to apply:
88M-92F-3531-EO-2T-3EWhat You'll Do:
Sound Like You? Here's what you would need:
- Responsible to safely drive a commercial straight truck on designated route to deliver product to a series of customers.
- Assist to unload products at each delivery location; obtain delivery confirmation and complete necessary paperwork.
- Perform routine vehicle inspection and operate vehicle in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with DOT/CSA regulations.
- Perform pre and post trip inspection and complete daily drivers logs/update OBC.
- Class B commercial drivers license
- One Year of at least 50,000 miles of all-season commercial driving experience
- Must be able to work up to 60 hours per week including nights and weekends
- Must pass DOT physical examination and DOT pre-employment drug test; subject to periodic random alcohol and drug test.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more!
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Posting ID: 558408747Posted: 2020-05-22