The Ideal Candidate:
- Work with a behavioral oncology research team in a lab that aims to promote health equity and to reduce cancer incidence and mortality
- Research Coordinator I will work independently under general supervision.
- Assist and participate in preparation of documents for Community Advisory Board Meetings and internal meetings.
- Demonstrates skills in working effectively with a team, setting appropriate goals, and attaining positive results
- Demonstrates professional maturity
- Independent and self-motivated worker, able to be effective with limited supervision
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Project coordination associated with grant Aims
- Development and Maintenance of accurate and complete research documentation.
- Participant Recruitment and enrollment.
- Conducts informed consent/informational sheet with research participants (e.g., providers, organizational leaders and staff) in alignment with study aims.
- Data Collection
- Performs face-to-face or telephone interviews/ Coordinates activities associated with research participants (in collaboration with other team members).
- Collaborates with other team members to prepare participant documents for study assessments.
- Data analysis
- Assists team with qualitative data summarization
- Documents protocol exemptions and deviations per IRB regulation.
- Prepares documents for institutional review board review.
- Prepares documents for study sponsors of funding agencies
- Contributes to drafting of conference abstracts and manuscripts for publication
- Associate Degree required with 2 years of relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Hands on research experience
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must work well under pressure of meeting mandatory deadlines.
Posting ID: 558409005Posted: 2020-05-22