SERVICE DESK and GAM : JOB DESCRIPTION
IT Help Desk Technician Responsibilities
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company's reputation and business.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Skill - GAM (Global Access Management)
PFB the Job Description;
• Managing user account across applications running on various platforms like Windows Active Directory, etc.
• To create and administer LAN accounts of the users
• To create and administer various shared resources e.g. Distribution Lists, Directories
• To provide permissions to the user as required by them
• Ensure that the customer has the appropriate access to the tools to support the business in an efficient way
• System Administrator for the User Account Maintenance and Incident Management
• Create LAN and/or E-mail account for the users and administer them.
• Creation and administration of Global groups.
• Creation and modification of exchange resources like Distribution Lists, Shared E-mail account, Shared Calendar and Conference Rooms.
• Creation of New Directories as per the customer guidelines and grant permissions on them.
No. of Positions
BPS-Unified Service Desk-Global Account Management
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 558409014Posted: 2020-05-22