Reliability Engineer Responsibilities and Duties
• Works with Project Engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The Reliability Engineer is responsible for adhering to the Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
• Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical maintenance service providers. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
• Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
• Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes:
• Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
• Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
• Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
• Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues. To fulfill this responsibility the Reliability Engineer applies:
• Data analysis techniques that can include:
• Statistical Process Control
• Reliability modeling and prediction
• Fault Tree Analysis
• Weibull Tree Analysis
• Six Sigma (6s) Methodology
• Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
• Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
• Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including:
• Asset Utilization
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness
• Remaining useful life
• Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
(1.) To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes. (2.) To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements (3.) To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements (4.) To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project. (5.) To provide technical guidance to junior developers
No. of Positions
Tools and Standards (ERS)-Reliability Engineering-Reliability Analysis
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 558409030Posted: 2020-05-22