Tech writer with experience in documenting Information Technology standards and procedures.
• Experience in regulatory and compliance and/or IT Operations technologies; experience with Wiki and/or Sharepoint sites.
• Candidate must be proficient in technical writing and editing content using MS Word, Powerpoint and Adobe.
• Candidate must have the ability to distill complex topics and conversations into clear and concise meaning across multiple audiences.
• Needs to be highly collaborative and able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience with highly technical IT concepts and compliance is required.
• Experience writing standards and procedures and ability to map requirements to regulatory data sources such as FFIEC requirements, Bank laws/regulations and USAA company policy is a plus.
• Familiarity with COBIT and NIST best practices is a plus.
• Resource will be working closely with Lead Analyst and IT counterparts but needs to be able to work independently and lead meetings to manage documentation efforts and gain consensus for approvals. (1.) - Conduct periodic audits across LoBs to ensure adherence to regulatory compliance and CoE processes
- Collate audit findings, analyse the same and prepare reports on the findings
- Support to the LoB HR to come up with an action plan based on the audit findings
- Follow up with the LoB HR for execution of action plans to ensure closure of non-compliances
(2.) - Prepare reports periodically for the CoE review with the Senior Management
- Share reports / data with the LoB HR leaders on a periodic / ad-hoc basis to help them monitor their average resource cost targets / wage bill as a % of revenue / other relevant KPPs and metrics
- Track lateral hiring as per the lateral hiring grid / other metrics relevant to LoBs and share reports with them as and when required
- Compile data and prepare monthly / quarterly update reports as per the requirement of LoBs and CoEs
- Share reports with the supervisor for review and circulation to relevant stakeholders
- Provide inputs (if any) on improving the current reports
(3.) - Study the HR plan and understand requirements from the CoE
- Understand the requirements from LoBs; Document the requirements for automation / enhancement of the process and share with supervisor for review
- Provide recommendations to the supervisor on the design / change of HR processes basis their implications in HCL context, best practices through competitor analysis and research material available
- Pilot and test the new process; Prepare training material, support socialization of the same across Business Units
- Coordinate with the LoB HR and Business leaders to enable rollout of the new processes
- Follow up with the Process and Policies Team to ensure right automation and policy document updation due to changed processes
- Respond to customer queries as and when requir
No. of Positions
Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Security-Identity & Access Management
Business Line FT
Auto req ID
Posting ID: 558409054Posted: 2020-05-22