The purpose of the Senior Project Manager is to lead multiple complex enterprise projects simultaneously. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, within defined scope, development of KPIs along with completion of project deliverables (Project Charter, Stakeholder Register, Scope, WBS, WBS Dictionary, Project Schedule, Schedule Baseline, Communication Plan, Training Plan (if applicable), Testing Plan, Deployment Plan (if applicable), Kickoff Deck, Budget/Financial Plan, Financial Plan Baseline, Project Closure, Project Status Reports, Change Log, Change Request, Issues Log, Risk Log, Decision Log, Project Closeout Document, Lessons Learned). The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, etc.
- Experience managing and leading resources in a complex, matrixed environment,
- Preferred - Experience of Earned Value techniques and reporting.
Credentials and Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree inBusiness Administration, Healthcare, or Project Management required. Project Management Professional (PMP) required. A minimum of five (5) year experience in the following: project management, working in a client or patient focused environment, and with information analysis, resource and capacity planning, problem solving, budgeting, team coordination, strategic planning, and quality management. A minimum of three (3) years' experience in the following: leading cross-functional teams, experience within a formalized Project Management Office (PMO), and using an industry-standard Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Creates and executes required project deliverables and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. In addition, creates and manages project lifecycles within PPM tool.
- Identifies resource needs and coordinates allocation of resources to deliver quality standards on time and within budget.
- Collaborates with and supports the EPM on departmental initiatives, process improvement, education and communication efforts.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 558409105Posted: 2020-05-22