ACME is HIRING is hiring for a Facility Maintenance Supervisor at the Lancaster Distribution Center in Denver, PA. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
**Please note this position has a shift schedule: 2:00pm -12:00am or 11:00pm -- 8:00am, depending on needs. **Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Comply and follow all Federal, State, Local, Industry and Acme Inc. policies, ordinances, standards, and procedures such as use of Personal Protective Equipment, Lock out/Tag out, Hot Work Permits, FM Global Procedures and PSM/RMP.
- Must abide and enforce all Acme safety standards and requirements including personal protective equipment need to perform job duties. Conduct monthly safety meeting with the maintenance departments.
- Must comply and maintain Acme Risk Management Evaluation program (RCME) and support Sanitation programs to accomplish and audit score of 900 or better.
- Delegate and track and track daily repair task to Supervision and or maintenance staff and verification of work complete.
- Schedule and review all preventative maintenance and repairs for facility, life safety, ground, refrigeration, and material handling equipment.
- Utilize computerize maintenance system. Verifies work orders to ensure that they are properly prepared and completed correctly.
- Experience with building blueprints, electrical, plumbing, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Experience with material handling equipment.
- Schedule Contractors; maintain schedules, project plans and timelines.
- Assist training for both Supervisors and maintenance associates and ensures that preventative maintenance procedures are in effect and are being performed on a timely basis.
- Facilitates and delegates inspections, as necessary.
- Verify correct inventory procedures were followed. Order parts, supplies or tools to accomplish all jobs.
- Motivated and self-directed to complete workload assigned in a timely manner.
- High school degree required. College or trade school degree desirable, work experience in areas of refrigeration and electrical maintenance required.
- Working knowledge of the computerized maintenance program to document and schedule all maintenance tasks and inventories.
- Possess good leadership skills and the ability to supervise the work of others with good time management skills. Must be able to motivate and work with and through others to achieve desired results.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written. Deal effectively with a wide variety of people both in person and over the telephone.
- Basic computer skills required and personal computer experience, with word processing and spreadsheet applications preferred.
- Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough completion of work activities. Possess ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.
Posting ID: 558409281Posted: 2020-05-22