Don't just live life....love life!
Who wants to go to a boring job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our residents! If you are a compassionate Nurse who has the heart for providing exceptional care and and you have the desire to create memorable experiences for our seniors, we want to talk to you!
We are not limited by our job title. We are one team united by our passion for service with a dash of fun. No matter the stage in your career, this is your opportunity to be empowered to create your own lasting impression.
Lifespace Communities would like to introduce the opportunity to become a Nurse Care Coordination Lead
at Oak Trace, a CCRC community located in Downers Grove, Illinois.
The Nurse Care Coordination Lead is responsible for providing services to residents of independent living, marketing of home health services and assisting in the overall management of the department.A few other details about the role:
And here's what you need to apply:
- Review resident referrals and respond to home care service requests and inquiries.
- Coordinate completion of resident assessments and develop care plans, collaborate with physicians and other health care professionals in implementing and maintaining care plan.
- Market home health services to residents. Review resident referral information and respond to home care service requests and inquiries. Promote home care and wellness programs by conducting resident clinics and sponsoring resident trainings.
- Monitor resident changes and update care plans and service contracts. Contact physician and family members as necessary.
- Ensure resident satisfaction levels are achieved through quality and hospitality services and initiatives.
- Participate in hiring, supervising, training, performance management and corrective action.
- Responsible for team member engagement, relations, recognition and retention.
- Ensure operating, inventory and labor budget parameters are achieved; implement cost controls and author variance reporting as necessary. Assist in initiating resident billing for services rendered.
- Respond to emergency situations and follow procedures as established by agency and communities served.
- Implement and assist in evaluating the progress of strategic plan initiatives.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion, dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:
- Registered Nurse licensure as required by state regulation
- One or more years applicable experience
- Current CPR certification
- Experience leading a team is preferred.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team members.
Lifespace Communities, Inc headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, is the nation's tenth largest senior living provider of non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual revenue of over $250 million and employs over 2,800 team members. Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Through more than 40 years of existence, Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help create exceptional, financially sound communities where people could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves over 5,000 residents. The Lifespace Communities are as follows:
• Abbey Delray - Delray Beach, FL
• Beacon Hill - Lombard, IL
• Deerfield Retirement Community - Urbandale, IA
• Friendship Village Of South Hills - Upper St. Claire, PA
• Harbour's Edge - Delray Beach, FL
• The Waterford - Juno Beach, FL
• Abbey Delray South - Delray Beach, FL
• Claridge Court - Prairie Village, KS
• Friendship Village Of Bloomington - Bloomington, MN
• Grand Lodge At The Preserve - Lincoln, NE
• Oak Trace - Downers Grove, IL
• Village On The Green - Longwood, FL
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English