At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are about trust, camaraderie, and a shared ambition to solve some of our nation's hardest problems. You will get to work alongside a team of talented professionals who are passionate about their work and the mission. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a flexible work environment to support work/life balance as well as a learning environment and training opportunities to further develop you professionally. Come be a part of a company that is driven to improve our customers, our future, and to protect our freedom.
We are seeking a System Administrator in support of a government contract for wargaming. Position located in Quantico, VA.
Required Skills and Education
- Manage Wargaming Windows servers including AD, patches, DNS, group policies, etc.
- Troubleshoot wargame simulation server connectivity to ensure operations during wargame execution
- Provide cyber security and Information Assurance services in compliance with DOD IA policies, processes, and procedures
- Support physical security policies, processes, and procedures
- Support the government in planning, executing, and maintaining a Site Security Plan
- Perform security patch management for servers
- Configure auditing mechanisms to monitor, review, and safeguard server log files and provide reports to the government
- Configure and manage server access controls, adhering to government account management policies
- Create, update, maintain and submit server management and security diagrams and documentation to the government
- Perform preventive maintenance on server components and advise the government of recommended replacements and upgrades
•Must have a current and active Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
•Security+, MCSE or MCSA or equivalent certification
•BA/BS in relevant fieldPreferred Skills and Education
•Demonstrated experience in System Administration in a classified DOD IT environment About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 558409634Posted: 2020-05-22