BAE Systems is looking for a qualified professional to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting sustainment and acquisition efforts for the Minuteman III (MM III) weapon system. The Minuteman III is a 1970s era weapon system and is scheduled to be retained as the United States military's prompt, global strike deterrent system through 2036.
The successful candidate will advise and assist Sustainment leadership as a Project Technical Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager for MM III Transition Planning and Coordination.
Pursuant to Government contract, this position requires US Citizenship status.
- Conducting deactivation and disposal analysis
- Scheduling and tracking deactivation and disposal tasks
- Coordination between MM III and Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) personnel, as well as MM III Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
- Writing deactivation and disposal plans and reports
- Integrating transition between MM III and GBSD
BAE Systems is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row.
Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come. Required Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education
- Associates's degree with 10 years experience or Bachelor's degree with 8 years experience or Master's degree with 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with ICBM sustainment, maintenance, and/or program management
- Fluent with MS Office products, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to develop documentation, and provide critical thought
- Active Secret clearance or higher
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- MMIII Logistics and Maintenance Experience.
- Experience with previous weapon system deactivation and disposal.
- Reentry Systems / Reentry Vehicle (RSRV) maintenance or logistics experience.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 558409643Posted: 2020-05-22