BAE Systems is looking for a qualified professional to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting sustainment efforts for the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile weapon system. The Minuteman III is the United States military's prompt, global strike deterrent system. This activity is identified as the Integration Support Contract (ISC). The Technical Evaluation Review Board/Configuration Control Board (TERB/CCB) Coordinator has a unique opportunity to contribute to the ICBM engineering and technical community and improve the company's position in continued growth and excellence. The position is located at Hill AFB, Utah.
The TERB/CCB Coordinator plays a crucial role in the organization by working directly with the MM III Chief Engineer and Lead Configuration Manager (CM) to coordinate and execute technical baseline changes.
The TERB/CCB Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the various sustainment and acquisition program teams present accurate and complete Technical Data Packages (TDP) for the MM III engineering communities. The TERB/CCB coordinator ensures compliance with the MM III Operational, Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E) and Technical Baseline Change Handbooks by each program through the required milestones (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, etc.).
The TERB/CCB Coordinator also works closely with the ISC Configuration Management Team to coordinate reviews of program and working group presentations and deliverables such as requirements/specifications and solutions/drawings.
Specific responsibilities and competencies include:
Pursuant to Government contract, this position requires US Citizenship status.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation
- Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
- Coordinates modification records for management control
- Facilitates the TERB/CCB meetings with the MM III engineering community and schedules tasks as necessary
- Ensures the TDP deliverables are coordinated and archived accordingly
- Monitors and tracks baseline changes throughout the approval process
BAE Systems is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row.
Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come. Required Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Education
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate technical baseline impacts and methodology.-Experience within status accounting systems and program control systems.
- Knowledge of relevant design engineering standards, manufacturing processes, design and configuration management to include military and ASME standards
- Drawing standards including ASME Y14.24 and ASME Y14.100
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office suite to prepare appropriate metrics, reports and documents
- Experience with government change processes and delivery processes
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail, coupled with good time management and organization skills
- Sound interpersonal skills for interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers, and supplier
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- A knowledge of Air Force drawing release processes and configuration management practices to include configuration management standards and requirements such as the ASME suites, MIL-STD 100, Mil-STD 973 and AMSE EIA-649. Knowledge of Interface Control Documents (ICD) and their Interface Revisions (IRs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and configuration management activities related to the design, development audits plans. Design graphics, materials, and drawings to be presented on paper or electronic media.
- Training in Configuration Data Management CMPIC preferred
- Configuration management and data management experience in the DoD environment
- Motivation to maintain currency and increase proficiency in the discipline
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations
- Ensure that Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) are incorporated into the technical data baseline
- Maintain the engineering baselines to include weapon system specifications, Hardness Data Manuals (HDM), engineering drawings and Interface Control Documents (ICD) for both hardware and software
- Assist with Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) at supplier and Air Force facilitates
- Coordinate Interface Control Document (ICD) graphics and materials
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Posting ID: 558409676Posted: 2020-05-22