Drive your way to a new career!
Like to be outside and not stuck in an office? As one of our drivers here at Beacon, you'll work close to home and have your nights and weekends free.
Enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply! What will I be doing?
As a full-time driver, you'll travel locally to deliver exterior building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations.
A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! We're looking for experienced Crane Certified Truck Driver with a valid CDL A driver license in Van Nuys, CA. What can I expect?
- Competitive pay
- Strong medical plans
- Job security
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Drive crew to site and guide helper to ensure safe unloading
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Keep logbook up-to-date at all times
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CDL Class A license in good standing
- Crane experience with NCCCO certification
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- 12 months of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Will need to drive 10-speed manual transmission truck and operate heavy equipment
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day as necessary
- Our preferred candidate will always consider safety first
- Experience handling building materials
- Forklift experience preferred
- Moffett experience a plus
is our people and our value proposition is thedifferentiator. -- Christopher Harrison
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer Nearest Major Market:
Posting ID: 558409778Posted: 2020-06-05