BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.Schedule:
Friday - 4p -12a
Saturday - 12p - 12a
Sunday - 12p - 12a
Monday - 4p -12a SECURITY OFFICER
The responsibility of the Security Officer is to perform security related activities. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the security of the distribution center including keeping all SCC walkways and stairs clear of snow, ice and debris when needed
- Asset protection of trailer yard and controlling access to all premises
- Ensuring 100% accuracy of all trailer check-in, check out and signature logs
- Conducting routine security checks of trailer yard and property.
- Working with new hires and temporary associates on the proper procedures for security related responsibilities
- Ability to work in all areas of the warehouse as needed. Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to work in warehouse and outdoor environment which includes heat, cold, rain, snow, noise, dust.
- Ability to remain active for up to 8 hrs per day, including standing, walking, bending, climbing.
- Must be able to perform repetitive, dexterous movements related to computer use and data entry
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to work well with others
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Posting ID: 558410062Posted: 2020-05-22