BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
As Sr. SAP Supply Chain Analyst, will manage the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain area, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. In this role you will be responsible for hands-on and leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with solving business requirements. You will estimate, configure and leverage SAP functionality to meet core business process needs. This position would interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration.Core Responsibilities include:
Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SAP IS-Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain data processes.
- Provide process expertise and solutions in SD, MM, IM areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools
- Lead multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
- Create documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of area but not limiting to SAP IS-Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain data processes
- Liaison with vendor partners to provide best class solution within the architectural standards
- Work with business to ensure mutual accountability as design results are achieved. Holds the business accountable to the design.
- Team up with development resources to provide detail functional specifications and field mapping documents for custom development.
- Responsible to keep abreast of industry trends and innovations and future SAP development for respective process areas or functional areas.
- Provide third level production support and identify root causes to issues.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent or appropriate business experience that shows equivalent talent.
- At least 5 years of SAP MM, SD, IM with in-depth understanding of cross module/functional integration.
- At least 3 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing MM, SD, IM processes/modules
- Knowledge of IS Retail is a must with focus on Supply Chain capabilities
- Knowledge of WM integration and EDI knowledge
- Understanding of integration points of SD/MM/PP/IM with Master Data, FI,Tax and other modules
- Knowledge on CAR UDF is a plus
- Knowledge/Certification or implementation experience of S/4 HANA is a plus
- Knowledge of various O2C cycles, P2P cycles, IM and Replenishment and Allocation is a must
- Experienced working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.