The Customer Experience Representative will WOW the customer by making sure they have a positive experience either in the store or over the phone. You will be the face and voice to Domino's customers as the first responder.
• Greet customers and provide them with a positive, engaging experience with your personality, professionalism and performance
• Take customer orders (in-person or over the phone) working with our technology and Point of Sales System
• Create a great in-store customer experience by cleaning, preparing, and maintaining the front of the store
• Ensure orders are organized and accurate.
*Must be 16 years of age or older to be considered
• Ability to multi-task/work efficiently under pressure
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment - Handle the Rush
• Effective communication with team members and customers
• Understand safe food handling, food storage and sanitation
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to take direction from management