Position Description - Server
Our hospitality makes for a great place for customers to relax, have fun, and be with friends. Our award-winning menu, combined with our upbeat, professional atmosphere, make for a great place to work, have fun, and make money!
Overview Of Responsibilities: To accommodate the guest with friendly and prompt service, providing an overall great experience that will ensure return visits.
Specific Functions and Duties:
• Maintain professional appearance as per handbook, including proper hand washing
• Greet all tables in a timely manner with a warm smile and sincere welcome
• Posses proficient knowledge of all drinks, and food items on the menu and be able to answer questions regarding the items
• Knowledge of all daily drink and food specials
• Proficient knowledge of the POSI system
• Accurately take guest orders and enter them into the POS system in a timely manner
• Observes guests non-verbal needs for additional service (napkins, refills, etc.)
• Pre bus all tables
• Follow all steps of service
• Practice safe alcohol service
• Collect payment from guests
• Exhibit teamwork with all other employees
• Maintain a positive working relationship with other employees
• Participate in keeping the entire restaurant clean at all times during the shift
• Complete running side work in a timely and efficient manner.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned or requested
• Excellent communication skills
• Work well with other as a team member
• Be able to handle pressure well
• Ability to multi-task, remember guest requests, and write down orders
Requirements: This job will require standing, walking for up to 100% of the shift. It will require lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 25 lbs. The position requires climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, grasping, reaching, frequent talking, hearing and repetitive motion with the hands, wrists and/or fingers, and pinching, picking and typing with the fingers. Occasionally required to climb or balance; talk or hear and taste or smell. Close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision is required. Exposure to wet/slippery surfaces.
Posting ID: 55884250Posted: 2020-07-14