We’re not in the burger business, we’re in the people business.
Be part of a team that is 100% focused on creating that memorable customer service experience with each and every interaction.
Fast food has never been so much fun!
Carl's Jr. is dedicated to quality and service in all aspects of our business; our customers, products and our employees. You're not a face in the crowd, you're part of our family. Let us show you what Super Star service looks like!
We are a family owned business and it shows.
Our business spans Medford, OR to Longview WA.
We lead with compassion and community. And, are dedicated to creating opportunities for success and teamwork to grow.
COME SHINE WITH US!!
This opportunity is a pathway to success, learning and additional responsibility.
- Ensure all customers receive service beyond their expectations.
- Handle customer "special situations" and requests immediately in a positive manner.
- Monitor all aspects of the restaurant's operation to anticipate problems.
- Enforce and maintain all Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards.
- Monitor and maintain proper staffing level and labor costs.
- Take appropriate steps to create a friendly atmosphere for employees and customers.
- Supervise and train Crew Members.
- Plan, organize and implement all daily operational routines and activities.
- Perform all Crew Position duties including opening/closing as needed.
- Follow all company policies for food safety and cash controls.
- 100% attendance
- And, have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30 days of starting.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a food handler’s permit and/or obtain one within 30 days of staring.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
- Successful team members are service oriented with not only the guest, but also your team members.
- A good team player will communicate consistently, be able to comfortably interact with customers, handle service issues that may arise in a professional manner, and be able to take initiative and problem solve.
- Basic math skills are critical.
- Stand for long periods of time,
- Bend and stoop,
- Work around heat,
- Work in close quarters with others,
- Move throughout the restaurant to perform assigned tasks,
- Lift up to 50 pounds, and
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Working conditions sometimes involve exposure to excessive heat and cold associated with kitchen environment.
- Exposure to various foods, cleaning chemicals, sharp utensils, and hazardous food preparation equipment.
JCK Restaurants, Inc. & KB Restaurants, Inc. are independent franchisees of Carl’s Karcher Enterprises.
Posting ID: 559115445Posted: 2021-01-16