We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Branch Operations Manager interested in relocating to join our Las Vegas, NV branch team.
- An Operations Manager or Account Manager with at least seven years of deep, wide-ranging broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
- Relocation assistance provided
We’re looking for an experienced, licensed Branch Operations Manager to join our Las Vegas, NV branch team.
Branch Operations Manager success factors include:
- Effectively drives implementation of annual short and mid-term strategic and tactical plans established by Vice President of Operations and necessary to achieve identified branch goals and objectives and consistent with Region and Company strategy
- Effectively managing a high volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Actively manages branch level P&L provided by Regional leadership, ensuring assigned direct and indirect costs are controlled and annual financial goals are achieved
- Builds, directs and manages a highly qualified operations team within the branch and actively deploys manpower to ensure work volumes are accomplished effectively and efficiently.
- Serves as primary front-line personnel manager for the branch, working with operational and sales personnel to ensure all HR processes, policies, and procedures are followed in accordance and cooperation with IOA’s Human Resources department
- Quickly identifies gaps and shortfalls in branch performance and proactively develops, communicates, and implements corrective actions to be taken
- Maintains frequent and transparent communication regarding branch performance and activities with Vice President of Operations and Regional sales leadership team
- Makes recommendations regarding staff and management actions within branch, including acquisition, disciplinary action, and succession/replacement in accordance and cooperation with IOA’s Human Resources department
- Develops the next generation of branch operations leadership, including identifying and preparing succession candidates for Branch Operations Manager/Operations Team Leader/Operations Supervisor roles, as applicable
Qualified candidates will have:
- 7+ years in the insurance industry
- 3+ years’ experience in management / team leadership
- All required active licensing
- At least one professional designation preferred such as CIC or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in contract negations
- Outstanding verbal / written communication skills
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- PC proficiency, including basic knowledge of MS, Outlook, Word and Excel
- EPIC experience a plus
- Exceptional personal character
- High School Diploma
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Branch Operations Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.
To learn more, please visit us at www.ioausa.com.
Powered by JazzHR