Description Don't just make a living...Make a Difference!
Our team is growing, and we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity with AccentCare
. Learn more about us at www.accentcare.com.Job Summary:
Responsible for providing supportive services to clients. Responsible for client intake and assessments. Responsible for monitoring service quality provided to our clients. Works closely with Client Manager (Support Center) to ensure assessments are completed. Works closely with Client Manager to ensure outstanding service quality. Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through optimal utilization of agency services and community/family resources.Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Responsible for client intake and assessments.
Responsible for monitoring service quality provided to our clients.
- Receives requests for home care aide from clients and Client Manager.
- Conducts initial client assessment and periodic visits to clients' locations.
- Manages contact with client, families, and loved ones, hospital discharge planners, and other agencies regarding client's needs and concerns.
Responsible for ensuring cost effective care through optimal utilization of agency services and community/family resources.
- Supervises client services to ensure client needs are successfully met and plan of care are being followed.
- Communicates effectively with Field Supervisor to ensure outstanding service quality.
- Recommends changes to plans of care.
Performs special projects and other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Experience, Training, Education, Certification
- Develops and maintains effective working relationship contacts in Care Center service area and with other home health and Social Services agencies in the community.
- Maintains client census and documents referral sources as needed.
- Documents all ongoing communication and/or changes in client's charts.
- Degree in nursing (RN) or equivalent experience in assessments.
Skills and abilities:
- Knowledge and ability to perform Care Partner duties
- Experience in intake and assessment procedures.
Work Environment and Demands of the Position:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office. CareKeeper experience Helpful.
(Travel, Physical Demand, Dexterity, Mental Demand, Working Conditions)
- Travel: Position requires significant business travel, a valid Driver's License, and proof of automobile insurance.
- Physical Demand: Light physical effort. For example, standing, bending, or stooping for extended periods, operating light office equipment, e.g., personal computer, copier, fax machine, etc., manually handling medium weight materials and/or equipment (0 to 10 pounds).
- Dexterity: Light dexterity, e.g. using data processing equipment, long periods of standing/sitting, etc.
- Mental Demand: Moderate to high degree of concentration due to volume, complexity, and/or "pressure" of work.
- Working Conditions: Clean working conditions.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare
. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!
Posting ID: 559303698Posted: 2020-06-02