Title of Position
Title of Supervisor
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To perform retail sales and related activities in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner in order to
enhance the image and reputation of the Company.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Assistsall customers or potential customers in a professional, courteous, reliable, attentive, honest and responsive
2. Identitiescustomer needs and provides knowledgeable assistance to help customers select the correct product(s) to
serve their needs.
3. Demonstratesand explains products to promote sales or as requested by the customer.
4. Remainsinformed on all new and existing products carried by the Company.
5. Closesthe sale with a customer, offers Service Protection Plus (SPP) warranties for every qualified product,
suggests add-on product for each sale and forwards the customer to a Cashier for payment.
6. Helpscustomers with loading as needed.
7. Helpsmaintain a neat and orderly sales environment, including all demonstration fixtures, product displays and work
areas by downstocking, facing and fronting all merchandise in their assigned areas according to Company
8. Processesspecial orders, locates and orders parts, informs customers when their merchandise is in, recommends
stocking levels for frequently ordered products, and maintains merchandising standards in assigned areas.
9. Supportstelemarketing sales activities as required such as local phone calls from customers or potential customers.
10. Protectsthe store against theft or other suspicious activity.
11. Participatesin all non-commissionable events deemed necessary by the Company such as physical inventories,
sales meetings, trade shows and special sales.
12. FollowsCompany approved Customer Service Standards.
13. Keepssupervisor informed of important information developments, potential problems and related information
necessary for effective management.
14. Performsrelated work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school education or equivalent.
At least six months of related retail sales experience.
Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc.
High mechanical aptitude.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; and talk or hear.
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Frequent bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting.
Required to stand on cement floor for long periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. Itis not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and skills required of people in the position.
Posting ID: 559303724Posted: 2020-06-02