Description AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.Position:
Behavioral Health RN - Mental Health RN - Psych Nurse
As a Behavioral Health RN
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Maintain the delivery of quality patient care with a specialty in the area of behavioral/mental health.
- Combine the activities of direct and indirect care provided to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Partner with CHHA, CNA, LVN, and RN staff regarding patient care activities.
- Perform patient assessments, develop patients care plans, evaluate patients care plans' effectiveness, modify as appropriate, and document all patient care as appropriate.
- Baccalaureate or Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma Graduate. Possess and maintain current CPR certification
- A minimum of two (2) years acute psychiatric experience or certification from an accredited psychiatric program
- Acute care experience in medicine and surgery in a hospital setting strongly preferred. Home care experience preferred
- Licensed and current registration to practice as a registered professional nurse in your state of residence
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Posting ID: 559303751Posted: 2020-06-02