The Pick & Pack will Select product accurately, verify filling of proper product in correct unit of measure. Manually lift individual product or case(s) of product from storage area to pallet or tote.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Select product accurately, verify filling of proper product in correct unit of measure
- Manually lift individual product or case(s) of product from storage area to pallet or tote
- Input oversize orders via a scanning system using proper scanning procedures
- Climb warehouse ladder when necessary to access product
- Meet or exceed the acceptable level of accuracy as defined by policy
- Meet or exceed all measured rate level requirements for warehouse functions
The perks of being a Bunzl employee don't stop at being part of a great team or being valued as our #1 asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our employees take care of themselves and their family today, tomorrow and for the future.Benefits Include:
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Medical, Prescription drug program, Dental and Vision
- 401K Savings Program with Company Match - $.75 on the $1 up to 6%
- Vacation Pay to enjoy life
- Sick Pay for when you are under the weather
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Day - It's your day; use it the way you want to
- Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance - To assist you with your educational goals
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - Purchase Bunzl stock at a discount
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
- Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
- Dependable, ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs, sometimes without notice
- Lift heavy objects (up to 50-60 pounds) with or without reasonable accommodations for the entire shift
- Ability to push items when needed up to 67 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills
- Must maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must be able to stand for duration of a shift with or without reasonable accommodations
- Other duties assigned
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.Bunzl Retail offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.Bunzl Retail has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Posting ID: 559303812Posted: 2020-07-14