Sr Product Owner - Identity and Access ManagementLocation
GA127-GA-Ravinia Admin Office Job Description
Interested in continuing the Un-Carrier culture with an exciting future with the New T-Mobile? Explore an opportunity in a domain that has come to the forefront of most technology companies - Identity and Access Management domain!
Serving as a key member of the Technical Product Management (TPM) Team, and as the Product lead, this high-profile role is responsible for innovating and delivering security solutions in Identity and Access Management (IAM) pertaining to internal users and partners of T-Mobile. The Senior Product Owner understands the strategic direction of the IAM industry and applies that direction to influence the overall strategy of the enterprise. The Senior Product Owner plays a principal role in supporting and identifying opportunities for new and/or enhanced product components; drives a solution set based on defined business requirements; develops and implements organization-wide launch plans; plans and prioritizes work around resources, organizational goals, and product line roadmap; acts as a key point of contact for multiple internal and external parties; and works with various departments and delivery partners to execute. The Senior Product Owner provides strategic foresight in the field of IAM that is based on a deep understanding of current industry trends and security threats. The Senior Product Owner evangelizes product evolution while utilizing the best practices found in equal parts project management, product/software design and development, user experience design, and business management. As a Senior Product Owner, you are the link between the IDM customers (typically other Product Owners, Architects, Tech Leads) and the dedicated development team. You're the mastermind who knows what will make the business prosper, what's technically possible and how to make it happen.Req ID
Product and Technology Location Address
One Ravinia DrEOE Statement
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.Brand
- Lead the defining of the product roadmap. Collaborate with business stakeholders to outline an annual plan for product maintenance and enhancements taking into account business issues and KPIs, corporate strategy, and market evolution
- Partner with domain architect to prioritize and implement strategies in achieving architectural roadmap and technical design that sets the path for tomorrow
- Seek direct end user feedback to identify and define product requirements and enhancements. Synthesize the information into clear recommendations to support the development of innovative and user-centered solutions
- Work with broader internal teams to gather specific project requirements and implement them using the agile development methodologies
- Accept primary responsibility for the success of the product through the product development lifecycle including the maintenance of a healthy Product Backlog that will translate to capacity planning
- Participate in the agile ceremonies and help constantly raise the bar of the team
- Work outside the organization to evolve the technical aptitude and overall efficiency of the greater technical teams and the company as a whole
- Relentlessly put customer and Frontline needs first by providing Always On systems
- Present your awesome solutions to Leadership and internal Partners using productivity tools
- Influence by bringing expertise to develop, coach, review, audits and troubleshoot and provide clear direction to engineers
- Understand the technology stack inside out such that you are seen as the team's primary SME in regard to the product
- Lead and assist with development, testing, migrations, production cutovers and application onboarding
- Assist in providing IAM root cause analysis, support, troubleshooting, and postmortem for incidents and service issues
- Support industry standards, regulatory compliance, and customer business requirements
- Stay current with industry trends and how they might impact tools, training, and support of existing and potential customers
- Be completely dedicated to customer success no matter what it takes
- Works cross-functionally with business teams to help resolve pain points and reduce manual work
- Continuously improve the product features and performance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) Product Owner experience
- Minimum of 7 years as System Analyst or Product Owner experience
- Experience and knowledge in Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Passwordless, threat detection policies
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, Relational databases, LDAP, etc.
- Knowledge and development using Java, REST API and Web Services
- Experience in authentication IDaaS platforms such as Okta, One Login, Ping required
- Preferred knowledge and hands on technical experience with SailPoint suite including: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Access Request, Automated Provisioning Password Management
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication
- A tactical mindset, the ability to understand what it will take to execute the vision of the organization
- Must have successfully implemented combination of on-boarding of applications, role-based access controls, policy and password management, certifications, workflows, work items and rules
- Personal Growth - do you want to get better at what you do each and every day?
- Leadership and Mentoring - are you willing to step up and lead when required and help others who are still learning?
- Committed to being the "Best Partner Ever" and possess "One Team" mentality!
"Digital Security" State
Full TimeTravel Required?