20005175 Position Title:External Description:
Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management is committed to providing advanced cardiac electrophysiology care to adult patients in the North Texas region. By treating the person, not just the symptoms, the arrhythmia physicians and clinical staff here forge an alliance that helps ensure the health and well-being of every patient. We are currently recruiting for a Cardiac Device Technician
to join our amazing team.
In this role you will:
- Manage and direct all clinic device personnel, as well as conduct training programs to keep staff abreast of current industry standards.
- Function as a liaison between staff personnel, physicians and HTPN management.
- Develop policies, procedures and implement patient care plans.
- You will be involved in conducting clinic device interrogation per industry standard as set by the cardiologist.
- Ensure all clinically significant findings are appropriately documented and triaged to the appropriate physician in a timely manner.
- Monitor report and route them to the technical device representative.
- Develops and implement quality patient follow up procedures to maximize work flow and ensure accuracy of written device communication.
- Scan documentation regarding implant records, devices, remote calendars, device interrogations, etc. into office EHR.
- Coordinates work load for clinical device personnel to ensure continuous and accurate flow of work (this may include coordination with and/or traveling to the various HTPN clinics for continuity of care).
- Ensures the department is following HTPN compliance and risk management standards, monitor all device recalls, advisories, and patient alerts.
Full-time, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Benefits:
Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
Education from ATI (Arrhythmia Technical Institute) or related is highly preferred
Experience working directly with Cardiac Devices is highly preferred but not required. City:State:Community / Marketing Title:
Cardiac Device Tech - Clinic Company Profile:Location_formattedLocationLong:
Plano, Texas US CountryEEOText_Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the most recent EEO is the Law Poster, click here.
Posting ID: 559412135Posted: 2020-07-08