Under the supervision of an RN, Performs hemodynamic monitoring procedures of a highly specialized nature as well as assists the physician during all procedures.
Works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
In addition trains Cardiovascular Technicians and other Cath Lab personnel.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Monitors cardiac procedures and calculates hemodynamic data
- Assists nursing personnel with emergency procedures
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and quality control of equipment
- Cleans and packages instruments/supplies for sterilization
- Assumes role of monitor tech as needed
Graduate of an approved cardiovascular technology program or equivalent education
2 years in interventional Cath Lab or 2 years of Electrophysiology experience
RCIS or RCES; BLS; ACLS within 6 months of hire into position#LI-AG1
Primary Location: San Antonio, Texas
Facility: Northeast Baptist Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Posting ID: 559412253Posted: 2020-06-24