Vice President Client Services
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic & talented Vice President of Client Services to be responsible for meeting overall client services strategy, overseeing the Business Unit P&L, and develops and implements strategic plans and objectives for the organization in alignment with corporate and client strategies. As a member of the senior management team the VP of Client Services leads team management, performance management, strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting initiatives to ensure successful implementation of action plans and objectives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company, client, competitive environment, technology, and economic or social implications of organization activities. Results will be attained through ensuring alignment between the operational capabilities of the organization with the business performance goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Drive the interpersonal exchange of value between the organization and clients; achieve revenue targets based on overall company and client strategies.
- Develops and implements the long-term strategy for the overall Client Services Team, including but not limited to, account management strategy and account protection strategy.
- Measure and evaluate services activity against the company's and client's objectives and intended results.
- Oversee management of staff through prioritization, workload balancing/utilization, employee recognition/rewards and staff development to keep unplanned turnover at a minimum and staff morale high.
- Adjust and optimize service quality to maximize our one-to-one consumer interactions.
- Identify gaps and best practices in operational support to improve overall performance.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in general/leadership experience in a sales environment, including full P&L responsibility (budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Previous experience managing 10+ direct reports
- Experience working with major retail chains such as BestBuy, Wal-Mart, and/or experience in consumer packaged goods industry
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
Posting ID: 559412448Posted: 2020-06-03