SAS Full Time Elite Merchandiser
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
We are looking for an Elite Merchandiser to join our team. This is a full time retail merchandising role for candidates who strive towards a career in the retail merchandising field.
The Elite Merchandiser is responsible for the management and daily direction of a crew of merchandisers on assigned tasks and projects. You will work with each Area Supervisor for successful, on-time execution of all goals. The Elite Merchandiser is the communication link between the retailer, the stores and SAS. You must be able to effectively communicate goals and results as a representative of SAS on the retailer's behalf.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer - some of the nation's largest retailers - and that's what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY! What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses.
- Work with supervisor and merchandisers to identify and resolve issues to ensure completion of all projects to customer satisfaction prior to deadlines.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with merchandisers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with.
- Manage assigned In-Store Team to ensure merchandising procedures and standards are being exceeded to the satisfaction of the company and retailer.
- Follow all policies and standard operating procedures for each retailer.
- Read and follow planograms to effectively complete set and/or project work.
- Perform duties such as: moving, cleaning, and installing shelves, displaying merchandise, placing shelf strips and attaching tags true to planogram integrity, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Complete training of new hired associates, and provide continued mentoring and training to merchandising team.
- Perform store quality checks, both independently and with store management. Communicate observations and opportunities prior to store departure.
- Daily reporting including: GAMS, Store Tracker, or other customer communication system.
- Travel as needed, including overnight stays.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: at least 2 years of retail service experience.
- Clean DMV report, valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
- Comfortable with technology - web based apps, word processing, email - able to learn new systems for reporting requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to lead the team on diverse projects.
Posting ID: 559412489Posted: 2020-07-14