SAS Part Time Lead Merchandiser
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer's shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results. At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY! What We Offer
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Competitive pay
- Leading a team of Retail Merchandisers, ensuring new or changing products are safely and efficiently stocked and aligned with the Retailer store schematic
- Updating merchandise displays ensuring displays are clean and fresh! Ensuring that plans and changes to store schedule are adhered to
- Capturing and logging information such as reporting team attendance, reporting shelf status and hours on a daily basis
- Training and mentoring new Retail Merchandisers
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- High School diploma preferred
- Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
Posting ID: 559413150Posted: 2020-06-03