We are currently seeking a Store Manager
for our growing team!
- Supervise a store team consisting of 8 to 15 staff members.
- Recruit, hire and train customer service oriented store team members.
- Promote and ensure a safe environment for customers and store team members.
- Supervise and motivate the store team to grow sales on all shifts.
- Maintain the store's image to company standards.
- Develop the store team members to assist them in reaching their career goals.
- Comply with company non-discriminatory standards when recruiting and developing store team members.
- Work with all suppliers to ensure store is stocked with fresh products at all times.
- Analyze sales trends and formulate action plans to maximize sales growth.
- Control the store's expense lines by employing proactive methods.
- Implement and execute all company sales programs.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Retail and/or Food Management experience.
- Minimal travel (i.e. regional and district meetings)
- A valid driver's license.
- Access to a vehicle where you are insured on the vehicle.
- Customer oriented.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)
Posting ID: 559413272Posted: 2020-06-03