We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing Admiral Team! Why Work For Us?
* Monthly Performance Related Bonuses
* Paid Time Off
* Competitive Wage
* Holiday Paid / Major Holidays
* 401K Employer Match
* Weekly Pay
* Career Advancement - We are growing!!! The Assistant Manager Position is a stepping stone to store manager. We LOVE to PROMOTE from WITHIN!!!!
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks, lottery sales and redemption.
- Follows store policy for sales of gasoline (prepay/post pay).
- Ensures compliance with legal selling hours and age restrictions for all age restricted products.
- Resolves customer complaints within established guidelines.
- Ensures merchandise is stocked promptly, properly and according to plan-o-gram.
- Code merchandise as required: products are properly rotated; pull outdated merchandise.
- Record bad merchandise and discard according to policy.
- Ensure in stock efficiency of products.
- Maintains food service product levels per company standards.
- Price new merchandise per company standards.
- Complete and record price changes.
- Order merchandise per company standards.
- Receives product from vendors per company standards.
- Complies with security procedures
- Completes required paperwork (Shift worksheets, receiving log, lottery report, cash report, waste report, and price changes).
- Responsible for supervision of store employees during manager's absence.
- Reviews job assignments to ensure all are completed.
- Provides performance feedback on hourly employees to store manager.
- Demonstrates and trains employees on operational procedures.
- Assists Store Manager in store staff recruiting.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs
- 18 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
Posting ID: 559413274Posted: 2020-06-03