Overview Do you enjoy delivering 100% customer satisfaction? Are you experienced in overseeing multiple units? Do you excel in problem solving & training? We are currently ready to hire a fast pace, experienced District Manager! Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
- Manage sales and operations of multiple units.
- Work with both vendors and Store Managers to ensure all sites within the area are clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept, in order to provide a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with Store Managers regarding store conditions and expectations, while holding management and team members accountable.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through daily interactions with customers, team members, and vendors.
- Recruit, hire, train and mentor the management staff for the assigned area.
- Oversee adherence to all procedures and standards, ensuring the successful daily operations and sanitation requirements of the program at each location.
- Administer company policies and develop short and long range goals and objectives.
- Control expenses and oversee payroll budgets.
- Review and influence the profit and loss statement.
- Manage employee relations issues, along with the guidance of the Human Resources Manager.
- Serve as a key player in loss prevention, internal theft and inventory shrink.
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
- Assume responsibility for special assignments and projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in business or management related field preferred - will consider 3-5 years' retail management experience, in lieu of a 4-year degree
- Convenience store or multi-unit management experience preferred
- Food Service experience preferred, preferably at the managerial level
- 3-5 years of experience supervising others required, preferably in the convenience store, fast food, restaurant, or retail operations field
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable Transportation
- Ability to be on call, work all shifts, weekends and holidays as needed by the business
- Must be at least 21 years' old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
- Strong professional communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, detail oriented, flexible and adaptable to change
Posting ID: 559413329Posted: 2020-06-10