HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!Job Description & QualificationsJob Summary
Gather, analyze, and document business requirements for internal customers. Ensure technology solutions align with business needs and strategic goals. Design, document, test and leverage solutions.Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
Nature and Scope
- Interfaces with Business Stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams to define, gather, and document business processes and needs, and translate into detailed functional specifications for development. Performs business systems and process analysis of existing systems/processes. Conducts interviews and requirements gathering workshops. Ensures sign-off of all artifacts.
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing applications. Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. web manuals, reference guides, etc.). Participates in QA process; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans.
- Develops detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analyses.
- Coordinates project tasks and project life cycle phases for small to mid-size projects (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, and process flows, etc.) to meet customer goals and requirements.
- Coordinates communication with the client and prioritizes delivery of IT services.
- Conducts root cause analysis using knowledge of applications, interfaces, and technology for defect resolution.
- Assists with scope definition and implementation of a solution.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
Education and Experience
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific DetailsPreferred Qualifications
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
- Experience with SharePoint security administration and fundamental site management concepts
- Hands on knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint Online and Microsoft Office 365
- Thorough knowledge of sites, permissions, content types, pages, lists, libraries, web parts, out of the box functionality and Sharepoint Onliune best practices.
- Strong technical aptitude, initiative, creativity, teamwork, and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to research current and emerging information technologies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing and in technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to present content to teams throughout the business or facilitating end user training sessions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through
- Ability to lead small to medium sized projects
PRID163Job LocationsUS-FL-OrlandoPosted Date1 month ago(5/27/2020 10:46 AM)Job ID2020-37820Business UnitConstruction Industrial WCFunctional AreaInformation TechnologyRemote Position?NoPosition TypeFull-TimePosting Location : Postal Code32805
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Posting ID: 559413474Posted: 2020-07-01