UnityPoint Health - Fort DodgeFood Service Worker - Nutritional ServicesFTE: 0.5 (Part Time - 20hours per week)Shift: Monday - Friday varying shifts 5:30am - 6:30pm; every other weekend rotation
- Performs assignments as defined within the scope of the specific job routine.
- Basic food preparation and/or portioning of foods and beverages specific to job routine and as defined on production sheets.
- Accurately fills nourishment orders for units to be delivered and delivers it to designated units.
- Prepares individual patient's supplemental feedings and delivers to Nursing Units on a timely manner.
- May work at as assigned area of the patient tray line and performs all set up duties and service duties specific to the area for the proper and accurate service and distribution of meals to the patients.
- All foods and tools used to complete assigned tasks are properly stored immediately following the completion of the tasks.
- All dishes and pots and pans are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized, and properly stored.
- Assigned work areas are completely cleaned and sanitized, and all assigned cleaning is completed prior to the end of shift.
- Demonstrates positive customer relation skills.
- Adheres to Hospital and Unit policies and procedures.
High School Diploma or GED preferred Licensure:
None required Experience:
None required, prior food service helpful. Skills/Abilities:
Ability to exercise good judgement, maintain effective interpersonal relationships and adapt to change.
Ability to organize work.
Must demonstrate knowledge and skills required for specialized area of assignment.
Must demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and oral. Certification/Course:
Refer to Job Description Addendum
Posting ID: 559413678Posted: 2020-07-14