Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Eden Prairie MN
Contract to HIRE
What type of interview process is preferred?
WEBEX (Virtual meeting)
PROJECT: The project will be focused on agile coaching, team continuous improvement + impediment removal. You may at times fill various roles based on organizational needs and your own abilities, including: Scrum Master, Team Coach, and Enterprise Coach in support of the teams' needs. Key alignment with product development scrum teams focused on applications for digital population health management.
- Familiarity / experience with scrum for a development team
- Confidence and Experience working with Agile / Scrum for Product Development
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Healthcare or clinical working experience. Also, Industry Agile Certifications (Scrum Alliance / Scrum.org).
SOFT SKILLS: Experience working on a cross functional team / matrixed organization - helping to coach teams into greater self sufficiency / self starting in this type of environment
Must have qualifications/experience:
* 4+ years of relevant experience with implementing software or business transformation projects from ideation / requirements through successful delivery
* Strong work ethic, energetic, strong sense of urgency, 'can do' attitude, ownership and clear accountability
* Experience coaching at a team level on continuous improvement + skill building
* Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams comprised of business stakeholders, product managers, IT leaders and end-users
* Four-year degree in business, healthcare, or technology (or equivalent).
* Knowledge of software development process, experience with requirements management, project management, and complex projects and activities.
What are the work hours?
M - F 9am-5pm (Some Evening / Weekends as needed for release)
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
* Strong demonstrated ability to support teams as they define business initiatives and measure results
* Experience in complex, matrix organizations; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
* Demonstrated leadership ability with cross-functional teams.
* Ability to effectively deal with moderate levels of ambiguity-can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, comfortably handles risk and uncertainty.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Effective formal presentation and facilitation skills in a variety of settings.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a positive and supportive manner.
* Good negotiation, problem solving, planning and decision-making skills.
* Strong initiative and self-motivation.
* Ability to manage completing priorities and balance time achieve goals. Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
* Excellent follow through, attention to detail, and time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organization.
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- Familiarity working with team and program backlog in CA Agile Central (Rally)
- Some background with API / Micro services would be helpful
- Excel pivot tables, graphing and analytical functions
- Mobile Application Development /User Experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.