Apex Systems has an intimidate need for a Desktop Mac Technician in Baltimore, Maryland to support one of our larger federal government integrators clients. If you are interested, please send your resume to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responsibilities
• Provide primary technology support and training for building and district administrative, educational, and support staff via phone, email, or in-person and escalate issues as necessary.
• Install, configure, troubleshoot, repair, and test a variety of technology equipment in a multi-vendor environment to include but not limited to computer workstations, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
• Field incoming help requests from end users via service requests but as required also telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner and provide assistance in person as well as remotely.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, location, contact information, and nature of problem or issue within ITSM tool in the near real-time manner.
• Perform software and hardware upgrades & repairs to existing equipment.
• Train users on the proper use of hardware, software, and mobile devices.
• Monitor Backups and take appropriate corrective action whenever necessary.
• Monitor end user asset performance and take appropriate proactive corrective action.
• Generates, updates, and maintains technical support documentation and tools.
• Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team.
• Ability to work after hours or weekends on an as needed basis to provide support which includes the ability to be on-call for emergency support. Qualification
Nice to haves
- 2-3 years of professional Mac desktop support experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot WiFi, outlook, latency issue, and other issues with Macs
- Apple mobile device experience
- Apple or jamf cert
- Security +, A+, Net+, CompTIA, AWS
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.