Our Banking client is looking to add a Product Service Manager for their team in the San Francisco Bay Area.
If interested please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Location: San Francisco OR Concord OR Fremont (will begin 100% remote until retunr to Office)
12-24 month Contract
The Product Service Management (PSM) team is the customer advocate to manage negative and positive system and availability trends to the products and services offered through the Digital Channel. In support of being the advocate for the customer with risk and compliance top of mind, the PSM is the subject matter expert (SME) "end to end" to the assigned customer flows. This role manages the escalation procedures that map the customer experience to the tools and contacts of the SMEs who own the infrastructure, code, system dependencies, and network. The escalation document is used for any stakeholder to quickly escalate, facilitate, and communication within 10 minutes of knowing a high severity issue. This role works daily with their respective business proponents, support engineers, development groups, and vendor contacts to formulate best practices to detect and mitigate negative trends that would cause a bad customer experience. Tracking and escalating negative trends based on severity level will be communicated within SLA to senior leadership for their ability to make informed decisions quickly. During high urgent and high severity incidents, the team is expected to be all hands on deck 24 x 7 x 365 until the environment is stable.
- Availability Management
- Manage the availability of assigned Digital products and services. Track outages focusing on isolation of root cause, mitigation and long term resolution steps to prevent re-occurrence.
- Engage cross functional team members to drive issue resolution and after customer service is restored to ensure a follow up analysis for "why" the problem occurred.
- Assign preventative actions with follow up reporting to show positive or negative trends in reducing customer impacting incidents and system health performance.
- Develop and present monthly metrics to senior management and ensure OLA KPIs are complete.
- Attend Root Cause Analysis meetings to ensure Digital outages are properly addressed and actual customer impact is identified with EACO cases.
- Conduct deep dive business and technical meetings as needed.
- Open Jira Tickets for issues owned by Development and follow through to resolution.
- Collaborate with EACO/Availability Center to ensure timely notifications/updates and resolution e-mail notifications are sent to the appropriate lines of business/stakeholders with accurate information related to customer impacting production issues.
- Coordinate and host PSG monitoring sessions for Post Release install and high volume traffic days as needed.
- Review Pac2000 change request and trouble tickets, EACO logs, Everbridge pages, Dynatrace and AppD Dashboards, various Digital Technology operation group reports, and emails to identify existing or potential system impacting problems.
- Maintain PSG on-going production issues list (updated weekly or as needed)
- Implementation support for Digital products and services
- Understanding of basic Agile concepts and be a part of a scrum team to ensure nonfunctional requirements are complete prior to go-live.
- Develop and/or update production support documentation outlining escalation path and contact information. This also includes PSM deliverables such as check out procedures, monitoring/testing requirements, dataflow diagrams, and unplanned/planned outage templates and distribution lists.
- Coordinate and host post-implementation monitoring session for major releases.
- Responsible for implementing break/fixes that are complex and require a game plan or are fallout from a project through a change request.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.