A vibrant biotech company invested in making products that make a difference in health care, is in search of passionate Scientist with experience in Lateral Flow Assays, who can thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment.Job Responsibilities
- Basic molecular biology skills including nucleic acid or ELISA based assays
- Work with cross-functional teams to test prototypes.
- Conduct and analyze multi-step, multi-component biological workflows.
- Prepare and deliver analyzed reports to the team lead.
- Participate in development of appropriate test regimes and analyses to evaluate procedural modifications and improvements.
- Report research findings through scientific publication, oral presentation, and formal document.
- Perform Lateral Flow Assays and optimization
- Collect data.
- BA, BS, or MS in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related field
- Minimum two years post-graduate work experience or strong academic research experience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual,
- Laser-like attention to detail, ability to follow complex protocols accurately and reproducibly.
- Experience and expertise with rapid prototyping, machining, or laboratory automation
- Strong understanding of Lateral Flow Assays.
- Tenacity to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For consideration please send resumes to email@example.com.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413700Posted: 2020-07-14