Active Directory EngineerLocation:
6 month contract to hire
Apex Systems is looking for an experienced Active Directory Engineer for a fortune 500 company located in Beachwood, OH. As the Active Directory Engineer you will join a growing team responsible for all technical functions for Active Directory Services as part of the Identity and Access Management team. OKTA is the IAM tool currently being used for only external users. If interested please apply directly to this posting. Required Skills/Experience:
- 6+ years' experience with Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Extensive PowerShell scripting in Active Directory
- Identify, track, manage, and evaluate shared and service accounts
- 3+ years Managing Azure AD and O365.
- Designing and implementing security controls (MFA, Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD joined).
- IAM cloud platforms and components (OKTA preferred).
General Experience required to perform work:
- Perform PowerShell scripts in Active Directory
- Manage large Active Directory environment, lifecycle activities, OS upgrades, hardware replacements.
- Manage AD infrastructure, Azure AD Connect, MIM / FIM for daily operations.
- Consult and provide AD integration guidance for application teams.
- Review and approve configuration for DHCP, Radius and AD topology requests.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems with Managed Service Providers.
- Work in proprietary ticketing tool for Level 3 / 4 support and ensure SLA's are met.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Develop, modify or configure highly complex system software Examine Active Directory (AD) to identify accounts.
- Communicates with external customers and suppliers to resolve technical and business issues Remediate AD and IA systems accounts (not individual users)
- Leads new technology evaluations.
- Train and mentor team members.
- Oversee development of training modules. Trains users for effective implementation and use of systems. Also will give technical presentations.
Nice to Have:
- Experience and understanding of IAM concepts
- Ability to define and develop requirements
- Prior Identity Governance implementation experience a must, preferably strong development background
- Experience with the implementation of IAM solutions both cloud based and on premise
- Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the relevant specialty areas (MFA, Azure, MDM).
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
- Quest AD Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledgably on key IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Roles, SOD, workflow development, birthright access, privilege access, Federation and SSO)
- Installation, configuration and tuning of application/web servers
- Knowledge of XML/WSDL/XSD/JQuery
- Experienced in REST protocols
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 559413730Posted: 2020-07-14